Friday, December 12, 2008

Trying this out


I have a ton of free time in the mornings and love following ACC sports (primarily football and basketball) so I thought I would give this blogging thing a try. I will write my opinions on teams, games, players, and anything else in ACC sports.


I also will try, once a week, to update ACC standings in football and college basketball as well as any recruiting updates for any of the schools. I enjoy looking at this stuff and that way, for those of you that stumble upon the blog, you won't have to go to a hundred different websites to get this information. I will post it all for you right here.


Feel free to comment on any postings and hopefully enjoy!
As the bowl games approach, I will give my opinion on each game involving an ACC team. First up will be the EagleBank Bowl featuring Wake Forest versus Navy.


No comments:

Post a Comment